We are looking for a ServiceNow Developer
- The ServiceNow Developer is responsible for working to develop, design and own technical solutions on the ServiceNow platform.
- The Service Now Developer will provide application development, maintenance, and technical support by using good practice web programming techniques to configure robust solutions to the client utilizing the ServiceNow platform.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Successfully plan, execute, monitor, control, and close all technical tasks related to configuration and implementation of all aspects of the ServiceNow platform.
- Follow ServiceNow Best practice recommendation.
- Provide software coding and customization including, but not limited to: screen tailoring, workflow administration, report setup, data imports, integration, scripting, third party software integrations, and custom application development
- Coordinate and solve complex technical data and transformation issues.
- Obtain and analyze/interpret business requirements to purpose sustainable solutions in ServiceNow.
- Define tests scenario, tests case, execute peer testing.
- Develop, maintain, and execute reports to ensure system operation meets performance targets.
- Create and maintain system design and operations documentation.
Main ServiceNow areas where we required Staff augmentation are on:
- Catalog Items
- Integration with 3rd party tool
- ITSM (Change Management)
Our Internal Service Request framework (a way to configure quickly catalog items and workflows)
|Job Category||Development, Implementation, Support|
|Passport - Yes/No||Not required|
|POC Name||Pradnya Jadhav / Jagruti Deshpande|
|SPOC Details (Client Details)||Capgemini France|
|No. of Position||3-4|
|Offered Roles & Responsibilities||ServiceNow Developer|
|Relevant Experience||4-6 years|
|Years Of Experience||3-5 years|