We are looking for a ServiceNow – Platform Architect / Solution Architect
- Supports creating the overall roadmap and shapes demand for enterprise platform consumption
- Ensures platform team alignment with the business strategy, roadmap, and platform governance policies
- Has ownership and oversight of the ServiceNow instances, the core platform team, and any escalations
- Maximizes value by identifying additional business outcomes the platform allows
- Maintain the integrity of the ServiceNow platform by setting design standards and a sustainable framework to manage the changes for adequate defining, documentation, communication, testing and implementation of the new functionalities.
- Establish governance mechanisms, presides over the technical governance board and is involved in all governance components
- Presides over design configuration decisions to ensure a seamless user experience that aligns with the platform design strategy
- Provide business support and consultancy to the stakeholders of ServiceNow (IT, HR, CSM etc.).
- Drive design workshops across projects to translate solution for business requirements along with stakeholders like Product owners, Process owners and Partner SME, etc.
Note: General of a second shift will be there.
|Job Category||Development, Implementation, Support|
|Passport - Yes/No||Not required|
|POC Name||Pradnya Jadhav / Jagruti Deshpande|
|No. of Position||3-4|
|Offered Roles & Responsibilities||ServiceNow – Platform Architect / Solution Architect|
|Work Location||Pune – Pan India and WFH – Case to Case Basis.|
|Relevant Experience||9+ years|
|Years Of Experience||9+ years|