We are looking for a Jr ServiceNow Developer -Administration
The Jr ServiceNow Developer will be responsible for working with a team to stand up a new ServiceNow instance administration/existing instance.
This developer will be involved in administration tasks of ITSM, ITOM, CSM, FSM, SecOps, and ITBM.
This person will develop, configure, and improve core and custom applications and work directly with end users to resolve support issues.
Responsibilities also include monitoring the health, usage, and compliance of ServiceNow as well as develop system integrations and process automation.
This role will work closely with IT and Business teams to develop and enhance ServiceNow capabilities.
- 2-3 years of experience Administration of the ServiceNow platform ITSM, CSM, FSM and ITOM modules
- This role will be responsible for the general support, administration, and maintenance of the ServiceNow platform and associated applications.
- Experience with workflow, business rules, (Java)scripting, UI actions, Web Services, integrations on ServiceNow.
- Excellent understanding and experience of Omni-Channel, agent workspace, customer central, Case management, Discovery, User
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member and eager to learn new skills/technologies.
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Systems integration of SaaS / Platform solutions
- Administration, Development, and delivery of ServiceNow platforms with ITSM, CSM, FSM, ITOM with Discovery and event management.
- Expertise in import/export of configuration/ asset data, inventory, and Transformation maps.
- Experience of Web Services (XML, HTML, Web Services, REST, etc.) and Integration hub to integrate with other ERPs for data populations
- Must have experience creating ServiceNow update sets, promoting and testing through multiple instances and into production.
- Must coordinate application and platform upgrades, load, manipulate, and maintain data between ServiceNow and other systems, and create ServiceNow reports and dashboard
- Around 2 years of ServiceNow development/Administration experience
- Around 3-4 years of total IT experience
- ITIL certified
- ServiceNow Admin certified
Note: General of a second shift will be there.
|Job Category||Administration, Development|
|Years Of Experience||4+ years|
|Relevant Experience||2+ Years|
|Work Location||Pune – Pan India and WFH – Case to Case Basis.|
|Offered Roles & Responsibilities||Jr ServiceNow Developer -Administration|
|Passport - Yes/No||Not required|