We are looking for a Jr ServiceNow Developer -CSM-FSM-ITSM
The Jr ServiceNow Developer will be responsible for working with a team to stand up a new ServiceNow instance and administration/existing instance.This developer will also be involved in implementing ITSM, ITOM, CSM, FSM, SecOps, and ITBM.This role will work closely with IT and Business teams to develop and enhance ServiceNow capabilities.
- 3 years of experience developing and Administration of the ServiceNow platform ITSM, CSM, FSM and with knowledge of ITOM
- Use industry good practice for an FSM implementation, set‑up FSM/CSM configuration, Configure Work Order, Asset and CSM/FSM integrations scenarios and CSM/FSM Performance Analytics Dashboard
- Experience with workflow, business rules, (Java)scripting, UI actions, Web Services, integrations on ServiceNow.
- Experience in implementation, configuration, and maintenance of the ServiceNow Platform.
- Excellent understanding and experience of Omni-Channel, agent workspace, customer central, Case management.
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member and eager to learn new skills/technologies.
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Systems integration of SaaS / Platform solutions
- Administration, Development, and delivery of ServiceNow platforms with ITSM, CSM, FSM, ITOM with Discovery and event management.
- Expertise in import/export of configuration/ asset data, inventory, and Transformation maps.
- Experience of Web Services (XML, HTML, Web Services, REST, etc.) and Integration hub to integrate with other ERPs for data populations.
- AngularJS, Apache and/or Jelly Scripting
- Experience supporting previous ServiceNow projects.
- Understanding of ServiceNow, other leading CRM or platform solutions
- Around 3 years of ServiceNow development/Administration experience
- Around 4-6 years of total IT experience
- ITIL certified
- ServiceNow Admin certified
- ServiceNow CIS – CSM Certified
- ServiceNow CIS – FSM Certified.
- ServiceNow CIS -ITSM Certified
Note: General of a second shift will be there.
|Job Category||Development, Implementation, Support|
|Years Of Experience||4+ years|
|Work Location||Pune – Pan India and WFH – Case to Case Basis.|
|Offered Roles & Responsibilities||Jr ServiceNow Developer -CSM-FSM-ITSM|
|Passport - Yes/No||Not required|